La Dama Tequila
Available for delivery or pick-up at Edgar’s Flavors.
Pick-up date and time are arranged by email after purchase.
Alcohol Volume: 40% Alc.Vol – 80 proof
Raw Material: 100% Agave Tequilana Weber
Sustainability: La Dama prioritizes and acknowledges agave as the most important ingredient of tequila making. The only way of creating sustainability for the future is finding balance between the endemic ecosystems we share with Mother Earth to produce our beloved spirit; we believe this should be the norm if we want upcoming generations to have the possibility of also enjoying our ancient spirit:
– Organic certified
– Agave grown in single state ranches that study, monitor and preserve flora and wildlife by our botanical team for a minimum of 7 years.
– Biodynamic principles of agriculture taught by Rudolph Steiner are in place on every La Dama ranch.
– Agricultural plan devised to prevent erosion
– No chemically made product was ever used
– Maximum preservation of natural water cycle
– Wasted agave fibers used to create bottle labels and paper with local artisans
– Cooked inside traditional Masonry Ovens for 72 hours
– Fermented with endemic yeast
– Double Distilled
Type: Silver Tequila
Aroma: Cooked agave, citric herbs, wild guava fruit, lingering spice notes
Taste: Fruity, herbal, caramelized agave, hints of chocolate with soft, creamy, smooth texture.
Bottle: Handmade, artisanal, Recycled Hand Blown Glass
Net Content: 700 ML
Country of Origin: Mexico,
Location of State: Mezcala de los Romero, Jalisco
Name of organic ranch: Potrerillos